Hollywood

Thursday, November 1, 2007


Dhenkanal (ORISSA) : Presenting a unique bond of love between simians and human beings, a monkey in Orissa’s Dhenkanal area has adorned a baby-sitter’s role by taking care of an infant human baby when its mother is busy doing household chores.
Every morning, the monkey arrives at the 21-day-old baby’s house and spends the rest of the day taking care of the baby boy. At times, the monkey goes asleep with the infant in the house.
"Initially, I was scared by this unusual affection shown by the monkey towards my baby. But today, the monkey takes care of him the whole day when I am busy with my household work. Sitting next to my baby son, the monkey looks after him as a mother and never harms," said Kamalini Khuntia, the mother.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online