Hollywood

Sunday, January 28, 2007



Second runner up of last American Idol, but first to put out record.

American Idol finalist Katharine McPhee will debut her album on Jan. 30, it’s self-titled. The first single is already out, “Over It”. “When I started working on my debut album, I was asked what types of music I liked. My favorite music is rhythmic pop and I love to dance, so that was our starting point. I was also asked what I wanted to sing about, what subjects I wanted to touch on. So this album really reflects me, a 22-year-old girl who knows what it’s like to fall in love and to have her heart broken, and also a girl who likes to have fun and enjoy life!” Reported Moldova.It only took Katharine McPhee 5 months to finish her first album.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online